TIC AVP-400 is a commercial-grade class A/B Professional power amplifier with constant-voltage options.
Designed for broadcasting audio via a constant-voltage distributed sound system or high-impedance loudspeaker system. Perfect for public address (PA) and background music.
- 380 watt total power
- Standard 2U chassis
- 4-zone 70v ouput (with individual volume control)
- 70v/100v/4-16Ω single line output
- 3 microphones input, 2 AUX audio input, 1 audio output
- EQ with treble and bass adjustment
- Automatic thermal, overload, circuit protection
- Distortion/clipping indicators
- Built-in MP3 playback capability (via USB port)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.